1. Navigate to Coursera for UCSC.
Click on the ‘Join’ button. Do not click on the blue ‘Log In’ button.
2. Click on the top blue bar reading ‘Log In with University of California, Santa Cruz’. Do not enter anything into the ‘Email’ and ‘Password’ fields.
3. Sign in using your UCSC credentials.
4. You have now joined the UC Santa Cruz learning program on Coursera.
You can browse UCSC courses, recommended courses, or other courses in the catalog (1). Courses you have enrolled in can be accessed via the ‘My Courses’ tab (2).
5. Please note: the only way to access Coursera for UCSC is to use the Coursera for UCSC join link. You won’t have access to Coursera for UCSC through coursera.org.