A promotional video increases student interest and introduces your work to a broader audience.
Before shooting a promotional video, you will need to provide a draft script.
The structure we recommend using looks like this:
- Open with an intriguing question or proposition
- Introduce yourself briefly
- Explain how the course approaches the opening question/proposition
- State what students will do in the course
- End with an invitation to enroll
Here is an example of what that looks like in practice:
The script should be under two minutes long. If you would like to make sure your script comes under the two-minute mark when read at a casual speed, this script timer can help you do it.
We look forward to helping you spread the word about your online course!